|Salary Range:||Starting pay of $14.27|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||One of the world’s largest producers of welding consumables and equipment, ESAB is opening a new state-of-the art manufacturing facility in Union County, South Carolina. |
Positions are available for:
Machine Operator – ESAB Midway (Union, South Carolina)
|Duties:||• High School Diploma or GED required. Associate’s degree a plus.|
• Minimum 3 to 5 years manufacturing experience required. Process manufacturing experience preferred.
• Must be able to become fully proficient with all operations while maintaining focus on safety, quality, delivery and cost.
• Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts including weekends.
• Must have demonstrated mechanical aptitude and machine operation experience.
• Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have basic computer literacy skills.
• Applicants must successfully pass pre-hire assessments, reference checks and a physical examination that includes drug screening.
|Qualifications:||• The starting wage for the Machine Operator is $14.27|
• ESAB also provides a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental.
• Immediate eligibility and vesting in 401K program.
• Training will occur on-the-job.
Computer applications will be accepted at www.esabmidway.com
ESAB Welding & Cutting Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.